Theses produced within the framework of the Double Degree programme.
- Towards a global management of human mobilities? Swiss debates on the Global Compact for Migration
- The Outsourcing of the EU Migratory Policy: The Externalization of Border Control as a Main Strategy
- Individuals’ strategies for wellbeing during the integration process - An empirical study of capabilities and opportunities through the eyes of Syrian refugees in the Canton of Vaud, in Switzerland
- Negotiating Agency: Age assessment experiences of former unaccompanied minors seeking asylum in Germany
- What Can Art Teach us about Integration? – The role of art in postmigrant integration: cases from Germany, Sweden, and Luxembourg