Are you already enrolled in a Master in Migration Studies at one of our partner universities?
The EuMIGS Network joins Master programmes in Migration Studies from 12 different European universities.To participate in the EuMIGS Double degree or the EuMIGS exchange you first have to enroll in a Master programme at one of the EuMIGS partner institutes. We kindly recommend you to get in contact with the university of interest regarding admission requirements for the Master’s degree.
If you are already a student at one of our partner programmes and would like to participate in EuMIGS, please consider the following options:
1. EuMIGS Double Degree
5 partner institutes are currently offering the double degree. For application details, please the requirements and procedures at both your desired host university as well as your home institute:
- Social Policies and Socio-Community Intervention (MOPS) at Universidade da Coruña, Spain
- Migration and Citizenship at Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- International Migration and Interethnic Relations (IMIB) at Universität Osnabrück, Germany
- International Migration and Ethnic Relations (IMER) at Malmö University, Sweden
- Ethnic and Migration Studies at Linköping Universitet, Sweden
2. EuMIGS Exchange
Partner institutes participating in the double degree program are also welcome to receive students for one semester. In addition, the following programmes which are part of the extended EuMIGS network are receiving students for a one semester exchange:
- Advanced Migration Studies at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Migration studies at École Normal Supérieure de Lyon, France
- Governance of Migration and Diversity at Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Migration Studies at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- Master program Sociology with study extension program in Migration Studies at Paris Lodron University Salzburg, Austria
- Master in Sociology with professional focus in Immigration Studies at University of Liège, Belgium
- Migration Studies at Université Côte d’Azur, France
For both mobility options, you first need to apply for an exchange at your home institution for a pre-selection procedure.